Property Development and Management

Aerial of the Nepean River

We are committed to maximising the potential of our land and property assets to support new and revitalised industries, infrastructure, communities, and employment opportunities for our growing City. In this section of the website, you can find support for making requests on Council owned land, applying to lease or license a Council owned building and understanding how we manage our property portfolio.

Permanent Road Closures 

Requests for the permanent closure of local public roads under the Roads Act.


Applications for the creation, modification or extinguishment of easements over Council owned land.

Landowner’s Consent 

Applications for Landowner’s Consent for land owned or managed by Council for lodgement of DA/CDC/CC/OC or other statutory applications. 

Public Land Register

Want to find out what land is owned by Council? The Public Land Register provides an overview of all land owned or in the care and control of Council, including land under lease.

Compulsory Acquisition

Is your property the subject of a compulsory acquisition by Council? Find out more information about the compulsory acquisition process. 

Unsolicited Requests

Applications for unsolicited requests to purchase or lease Council owned land. 

Property Management 

Applications for a lease or license of a Council owned building. 

Outdoor Dining

Applications for an outdoor dining permit.