Penrith Community Information Hub
- Written by: Jeremy Bentvelzen Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 email@example.com https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Community Support Resources
- Food and and Material needs support available from December 2023 to January 2024
- Services and info for over 50s
- Services Resource Card (Green Card)
- Youth Services Card
Please see also our Youth Support Services webpage.
COVID community support services
- Support Services Guide - English
- Support Services Guide - Hindi
- Support Services Guide - Arabic
- Support Services Guide - Dari
- Support Services Guide - Simplified Chinese
Translated information about COVID-19 is available on the Department of Health Translated Resources page.
Many of Council's services support community safety, and we work together with local groups, businesses and organisations including the police, to improve safety around the City.
Find out more about our Community Safety Plan and information on topics such as Safety tips, Domestic Violence support, Alcohol-free areas, Cyber security and more on our Community Safety page.